Join the American Well Exchange
Bring your expertise to millions of patients through American Well’s Exchange. Our newest program for specialists allows you to set your own schedule, pricing, and service offering.
- Be on the cutting edge of healthcare technology
- Generate additional income
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule
- Bring in new patients
What type of patients can I see on the American Well Exchange?
As an individual provider or medical group, you can offer self-pay video consults to new, non-established patients through the Amwell® telehealth platform. You could also see your current patients that have elected to have self-pay telehealth visits.
Is the Exchange available in all states?
The Exchange is available in all states that allow providers to establish a new relationship with a patient via telehealth, which is all states except for Texas and Arkansas.
What type of healthcare services can be provided?
As a provider, you can decide the types of consults you want to offer. Depending on your specialty, professional title and areas of interest, these types of consults may include:
- Counseling or education on lifestyle conditions
- Second opinions for surgical interventions
- Counseling or education on chronic conditions
- Initial evaluations for elective procedures
- Movement or auditory evaluations
How will I be visible to consumer patients?
You will have the ability to highlight your services in two ways:
- A branded, virtual practice with a welcome message to help differentiate your services or areas of expertise.
- A detailed provider profile with areas on interest, education, visit pricing and calendar availability for scheduled visits.
Patients will have the ability to browse available specialties to find a provider of their choice.