The Medical University of South Carolina has developed a robust school-based telehealth program that provides children with access to high-quality care in the school setting. Goals of the program include diverting unnecessary ER visits, improving access to healthcare and reducing missed work for parents and missed school days for students.
- How to implement school-based telehealth
- Best practices and lessons learned
- What matters most when designing a school-based telehealth workflow
Watch the webinar to hear from select members of the MUSC school-based health team discuss everything from implementation to the impact of its growing school-based telehealth program.
You will hear from these speakers:
- Kathryn King Cristaldi, MD, MHS, Medical Director, School-Based Health, Center for Telehealth, MUSC
- Katie Hale, School-Based Health Program Coordinator, Center for Telehealth, MUSC
- Elana Wells, School-Based Health Manager, Center for Telehealth, MUSC