In 2014, Southwest Medical Associates, one of Nevada’s largest multi-specialty medical groups, launched its telehealth service, SMA NowClinic. Since launch, Southwest Medical has enrolled more than 30,000 patients and conducted more than 20,000 telehealth visits.
During the webinar, Dr. Eugene Somphone, Medical Director of On-Demand Medicine at Southwest Medical, discusses how the health system was able to drive efficiency and attract new patients through telehealth.
During the webinar, Dr. Somphone discusses:
- Southwest Medical’s initial pilot program launch
- How the clinical team engaged and trained physicians successfully
- How an integrated marketing plan, including in-clinic marketing, drove visits
- Results and future roadmap for SMA NowClinic
- Southwest Medical’s expansion to new services and patient populations