To measure consumers’ perception and experience with telemedicine, American Well conducted a nationally projectable survey through Harris Poll. Among other key findings, American Well’s new consumer survey finds a growing population of consumers who are willing to switch doctors in order to get video visits as part of their care.
What else did the survey uncover about consumer perceptions?
Download the eBook to learn more, including:
- Why consumers are delaying needed care
- How video visits offer a viable solution
- Why patients want to see physicians who offer video visits
- What applications consumers see for telehealth
- Implications for health systems, health plans and employers