Connecting people with the care they need, blending human touch and high-tech to help them better manage their health
Generating Value Through Better Health for At‑risk Populations
American Well connects people with innovative experiences in chronic disease and lifestyle management tailored to their exact needs and goals.
Healthcare outcomes and economic impact are the only measures of Population Health that matter in a value-based environment.
The only way to bend the cost curve is through better outcomes. Performance-based pricing is available for those who want to explore true value-based care.
Our experiences blend high-touch quality engagements and high-tech self-management to support people on their best path to success.
Personalized wellness program for metabolic syndrome improves clinical outcomes and costs
The efficacy of a telemedicine-based weight loss program with video health coaching support
Online Care Group’s doctor-led tobacco cessation program uses evidence-based practices and a high-touch approach to quitting.
Together We'll Make Healthcare Better. For Anyone. For Everyone.
The American Well platform gives people the ability to connect and receive services from our ecosystem of partners in one destination. The journey begins with high-touch connections with their coach or care team.
Human touch is often the key to success, so every program starts with a video visit with a coach or clinician. Motivational interviewing and rapport-building help people take the first step, and build confidence to take the next.
Population Health partners deliver clinically-validated solutions alongside Amwell video visits to promote success between visits. Timely alerts support positive behavior change while education delivers personal insight.
Resources for Population Health
- How Netsmart uses a combination of healthcare technology, policy and integrated care and data sharing to tackle the opioid crisis
- Shameless Telehealth Predictions for 2020: Are we there yet?
- Advancing Access: How Healthcare Organizations are Using Telehealth to Expand Mental Health Services
- Digital Evolution: Baptist Health South Florida’s Guide to Growing its Telehealth Strategy
- Making an Impact: Using Telehealth to Address Social Determinants of Health for Medicaid Members