Specialist Care at the Touch of a Button
This FDA-approved Class 1 device allows a doctor or nurse to tap into a pool of on-call specialists and connect for an immediate video consult in any setting, from the office to the patient’s bedside to the ER. Equip any point of care with specialists, without the cost of full-time onsite staff or travel.
Bring Specialists Anywhere
They Are Needed
- Clinicians can make themselves available for on-demand video consults across your healthcare system
- Engage with any on-duty clinician, no matter where they are
- Page clinicians in your preferred order – the Telemed Tablet manages clinician availability for you
- Connect up to 12 different specialties through each Telemed Tablet
Make Being On Call
a Little Easier
- Respond to pages and do live video consults from your iPhone
- “Ask Me” mode shows you’re potentially available without committing to a consult
- You’re free to accept or decline a consult – the Telemed Tablet contacts another provider if you decline
Perform a Complete
Patient Exam – Remotely
- Get a close-up patient view with remote-controlled Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera
- Paired diagnostic devices – dermatoscope, otoscope, and stethoscope – offer a fully informed video consult
- NEW Sidekick app lets clinicians send still images before – or during – a consult
- Multiple base options – including cart-mounted – make the Telemed Tablet truly mobile
How Can You Use It?
Use the Telemed Tablet to send specialists to any point of care for on-demand video visits,
without the cost of full-time staff and travel.
Deliver Specialty Consults to Rural Clinics
Specialists cluster in urban areas, but patients live all over the place. Connect your rural clinics with your medical center specialists. Deliver needed care without the cost of onsite staff or travel.
Give Nurses On Rounds Specialist Access
Make hospital care more effective. Nurses and other hospital staff can do rounds with a cart-mounted Telemed Tablet, bringing in a specialist as needed to consult right at the patient’s bedside.
Support ER Doctors at Critical Moments
Emergency physicians can reach out to specialists for on-demand guidance through the Telemed Tablet, using the Sidekick app to put still images like Xrays and CT scans in front of them. Specialist expertise helps ER doctors deliver the right care, right in the moment.
Ready to Learn More?
Our goal at American Well is to arm providers with the tools they need to efficiently treat patients, regardless of their geographic location. Through the Telemed Tablet, providers can reach out to up to 12 types of specialists with the touch of a button for real-time consults in clinical settings.